This healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie is a great way to start your day. It is packed with protein and flavor.
This Chocolate Banana Smoothie is one of my go-to smoothies. It is packed with nutrition. I love to add spinach because I am getting the health benefits without the smoothie tasting like a vegetable drink. The sweetness of the banana and chocolate protein powder overpower the spinach.
*You spotted the affiliate links, didn’t you! I can’t get anything past you! If you make a purchase though either of the links below, I will make a small commission.
Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- 1-2 cups spinach, depending on how you like it
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 scoop Vega One, chocolate flavor
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs (optional)
- Blend until smooth. I like to use the NutriBullet, but a blender will work too.