This healthy Greek Pizza with Tofu Feta is a great way to switch up pizza night! Made with tofu feta and vegan tzatziki, it is sure to please!
Switch Up Pizza Night
This Greek Pizza with Tofu Feta is basically a Greek Salad on a pizza crust. These days I think of pizza dough like bread – a vehicle for whatever you want to put on top of it.
If you prefer traditional pizza, and are adverse to the idea of having something cold on your pizza, just think of it like eating a stuffed pita or wrap.
Many moons ago I worked as a server at a Greek restaurant for a short time. Since I love Greek cuisine, it’s no surprise that a chunk of my tips went towards the food. Being vegan and gluten free, I can no longer eat a lot of Greek food, so I create my own versions, like Tofu Feta and Vegan Tzatziki.
Now I just need to create a recipe for vegan gluten free pita bread. I miss making sandwiches with it. But of all the types of bread that I have eaten, I miss bagels the most. I am sure there are some good vegan gluten free bagels out there, I just have yet to try them.
For pizza and rolls, I like to use Pamela’s pizza mix. It tastes great, but isn’t ideal for a quick meal. The dough has to be mixed and left to rise for a couple of hours.
I used Pamela’s for this pizza. To make things easier, I like to make it ahead of time, like in the morning or the night before.
Other Fusion Recipes You Might Like:
- Vegan BBQ Tostadas with Chipotle Hummus and Caramelized Onions
- Vegan Teriyaki Reuben with Spicy Thousand Island Dressing
- Vegan Taco Rice (Takoraisu)
- Vegan Hot Dog Taquitos with Chipotle Mayo
*Affiliate links below. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission.
Greek Pizza with Tofu Feta
Makes 1 (9″) pizza
- Pizza crust mix – I used Pamela’s
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled Tofu Feta
- 2 -4 tablespoons Vegan Tzatziki
- Greek peperoncini
- Make pizza crust according to directions.
- Top with cucumber, red onion, olives, tomatoes, tofu feta, and vegan tzatziki. Serve with peperoncinis.