These vegan Polenta Fries with Roasted Pepper Dip are crispy and satisfying. They pair nicely with a savory roasted pepper dip.
I love recipes that take 30 minutes or less. These Polenta Fries with Roasted Pepper Dip are one of those recipes. I eat them as a small meal because they are so filling. They go well with marinara sauce, salsa, or this Roasted Red Pepper Dip. I used three of my favorite ingredients: roasted red pepper, sun-dried tomatoes, and Tofutti sour cream.
If you are looking for some added protein, or just want to have a fry extravaganza, my Crispy Garlic Tofu Fries with Roasted Red Pepper Tahini Dip will hit the spot. Or, if you want to be more traditional, and have a complete meal, how about a Lentil Burger with Roasted Garlic Mayo to go with these fries.
Polenta Fries with Roasted Pepper Dip
- Polenta Fries
- 1 (24 oz.) tube cooked polenta – I used basil garlic
- olive oil
- Roasted Pepper Dip
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream – I used Tofutti
- handful fresh basil
- Polenta Fries: Preheat oven to 450°.
- Slice polenta into about 1/4″ thick fries. Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet or pan. Put polenta fries on the sheet and sprinkle salt on them. Bake @ 450° for 15 minutes. Flip fries over and bake for another 15 minutes, or until crispy.
- Roasted Pepper Dip: In a Nutribullet or food processor mix roasted pepper, sun-dried tomatoes, vegan sour cream, and basil.