This luxurious easy to make at home Vanilla Bean Brown Sugar Scrub will make you feel like you spent the day at the spa.
Here is another sugar scrub that I have fallen in love with. This Vanilla Bean Brown Sugar Scrub smells just like a cookie. Another sugar scrub that I made that smells like a cookie is my Almond Cookie Sugar Scrub. Who can resist a cookie scented sugar scrub? To buy a sugar scrub costs between $14-$35. It costs a lot less to make your own. They are easy to make, and you can control what goes in it. Your skin feels great afterwards, because the sugar exfoliates your skin, and the oil moisturizes it.
Vanilla Bean Brown Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 sugar
- 1/4 cup solidified coconut oil
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Cut vanilla bean down the middle, and scrape out the seeds.
- Whip solidified coconut oil with a handheld mixer for a couple of minutes. Refrigerate first if necessary, making sure coconut oil doesn’t get to hard.
- Add sugar, vanilla bean seeds, vanilla extract and mix thoroughly. You can mix by this by hand, but the texture won’t be as fluffy, and you will need more oil.