This Vegan Pizza Football Cheese Ball will be the hit of your Super Bowl party! It is easy to make, and sure to impress!
After making Stuffed Date Footballs last year, I got hooked on making football shaped food, and I am not even a football fan! I guess I just like playing with my food. Hehe.
This Vegan Pizza Football Cheese Ball is my third vegan cheese ball that I’ve made over the years. I’ve also made a Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Vegan Cheese Ball and a Vegan Jalapeño Havarti Cream Cheese Date Ball.
This recipe is really easy to make, and will definitely impress your guests!
This easy Vegan Pizza Football Cheese Ball will be the hit of your Super Bowl party! Click To Tweet
For this cheese ball, I combined all my favorite pizza flavors: vegan Mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, green olives, red pepper flakes, basil, and oregano. It goes well with veggies, pretzels, and chips. I also ate it on a flatbread pizza crust recipe that I am working on.
*There are affiliate links below. If you make a purchase through those links, I will make a small commission.
Vegan Pizza Football Cheese Ball
- 1 (8 ounce) vegan cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) vegan Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green olives
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (or other nuts)
- Slice a small amount of vegan Mozzarella off the block. Cut one long and four short strips of vegan cheese for the stripes on the football. Alternatively, you could make stripes using the vegan cream cheese.
- Mix all ingredients, except walnuts, in a food processor. Wrap vegan cheese ball in plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Form vegan cheese ball into a football shape. Coat in chopped walnuts. Add the stripes with vegan Mozzarella or vegan cream cheese.