These no-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites are an easy protein packed grain free snack.
I love to have snacks in my car or purse for when my errands take longer than expected and hunger strikes. These vegan energy bites are one of the snacks that I've been carrying around recently.These no-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites are an easy protein packed grain free snack. Click To Tweet
How to Make This Recipe
Mix peanut butter, coconut flour, dates, vanilla extract, salt, and water in a food processor until thoroughly mixed. Fold in chocolate chips and roasted salted peanuts. Place in the fridge for easier rolling.
Roll into balls and store in the fridge.
Other Vegan Snacks
- Soak dates in hot water to soften them, if needed.
- If you need more than ¼ cup of water to form balls, add a very small amount at a time.
- After mixing, place batter in the fridge so that it's easier to form balls.
- Wet your hands when making the balls so that they're easier to roll. Rewet as necessary.
How Long Do They Last?
These energy bites will last up to 1 week in an airtight container in the fridge.
Can I Freeze Them?
If you want to make extra and freeze them, go for it! They'll last up to 3 months in the freezer.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites make a great after school snack.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips and peanuts in a food processor. Fold in chocolate chips and peanuts. Let sit in the fridge for an hour.
- Form into balls. Store in the refrigerator.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.