Coffee is said to be good for getting rid of cellulite, so if you want to feel pampered and get rid of cellulite, this Coffee Sugar Scrub is for you!
I love coffee, but my body isn’t too keen. The acidity is too much for my system to handle on a daily basis.
I decided the next best thing is to wake up with an exfoliating Coffee Sugar Scrub. I still get the wonderful aroma, and my body is happy.
Coffee Sugar Scrub
- 1/4 cup solidified coconut oil (refrigerate if you need to). It should be a consistency you can work with.
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons ground coffee
- Whip the solidified coconut oil with a handheld mixer for 30 seconds to 1 minute. It will start to melt and break down, so keep the mixing to a minimum.
- Mix in the sugar and coffee grounds.
- Spoon into a mason jar or other air tight container.
*You can also mix the ingredients by hand, but you will need twice as much coconut oil because whipping it makes it light, fluffy, and airy.