With only four ingredients this cool refreshing Frozen Blueberry Daiquiri is an easy treat for Summer.
Now that warmer temperatures are here, a daiquiri is a fun treat to cool off with.
How to Make a Frozen Daiquiri
First, heat equal parts sugar and water in a pan to make the simple syrup. Cook until the sugar is melted.
Other Rum RecipesWith only four ingredients this cool refreshing Frozen Blueberry Daiquiri is an easy treat for Summer. Click To Tweet
- Taste after 1 ounce to see how you like it. You can always add more rum, but you can't take it away.
- Mix the frozen blueberries right before serving. If you need to make it ahead of time, you could freeze the mixture then thaw it.
- The simple syrup can be made ahead of time and will last several weeks in the fridge.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Frozen Blueberry Daiquiri
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 ounces light rum
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- Equal parts sugar and water
- Simple Syrup: Heat sugar and water in a pan until sugar dissolves.
- Mix all ingredients in a Nutribullet or blender. Put in the freezer before serving if needed.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.