These easy low carb Lemon Ginger Mojito Fat Bombs will satisfy your sugar cravings and keep your hunger at bay. Made with coconut oil, they are perfect for a vegan ketogenic diet.
These Lemon Ginger Mojito Fat Bombs were inspired by my Lemon Ginger Mojito that I made ages ago. I loved the combination so much that I thought I 'd use it in some fat bombs.
What Are Fat Bombs For?
Fat bombs are for adding more fat into your diet, which is perfect for people on a vegan keto or ketogenic diet. They help you meet your macronutrient goals.
Fat bombs are high in fat, low in carbs, and are sugar free. It can be hard to get the amount of desired grams of fat wile keeping carbs down. That's where fat bombs come in.
How to Make Fat Bombs
Mix melted coconut oil, melted coconut butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, lime zest, lime juice, peppermint extract, ginger, stevia, and salt. Spoon mixture into silicone molds, cupcake liners, a cupcake pan, or ice cube trays.
Freeze and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Zest lemon and limes before juicing.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Freeze the fat bombs and store in the fridge or freezer.
- For added color and decoration, I used some of the lemon and lime zest on top of each fat bomb.
How to Melt Coconut Butter
- Melt coconut butter by placing the jar in a saucepan filled with water over medium heat. Occasionally pull the jar out with oven mitts and stir it. If it's hard to stir, stick it back in the simmering water until it's ready.
- Do NOT put the coconut butter in the microwave. It will cook unevenly and burn. (I learned this the hard way.)
- When it's easy (or fairly easy) to stir, spoon it into a measuring cup to measure out the amount you need.
- Add coconut oil to the coconut butter. The coconut oil CAN be heated in the microwave if it's solid.
These easy low carb Lemon Ginger Mojito Fat Bombs will satisfy your sugar cravings and keep your hungar at bay. Made with coconut oil, they are perfect for a vegan ketogenic diet. Click To Tweet
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you make fat bombs regularly, you may want to invest in some silicone muffin pans. They are oven, microwave and fridge safe.
Lemon Ginger Mojito Fat Bombs
- Mix all ingredients. With a tablespoon, fill a mini cup cake pan, mini cup cake liners, or an ice cube tray, putting 1 tablespoonful in each. Freeze for 1 hour. Store in fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.