This recipe for Loaded Vegan Nachos has all homemade ingredients: guacamole,salsa, nacho cheese, sour cream, and baked chips!
With Super Bowl around the corner, I thought it was time for some Loaded Vegan Nachos! I don’t eat nachos often, but when I do I like to load them up.
These are much healthier than regular nachos. They have homemade vegan sour cream made with tofu, sweet potato nacho cheese, salsa, guacamole, and baked tortilla chips.
It’s nice to cook everything from scratch so you can control the amount of salt and processed ingredients in a dish. You will see recipes that have store bought vegan cheese and meat analogues here too.
I am guilty of still using them, especially vegan cream cheese, which is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. I also love the occasional veggie dog, which I used recently in some Vegan Hot Dog Taquitos with Chipotle Mayo.
My life is all about balance. I gravitate toward healthy foods, but I like to indulge as well.
For this indulging appetizer (or meal in my case), you can feel like you are indulging, while still sticking to a healthy regime.
Loaded Vegan Nachos
These vegan nachos are a healthy snack! Made with plant-based ingredients.
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Loaded Vegan Nachos
- 3 corn tortillas
- Coconut or other oil spray
- 1/2 cup spicy black beans or regular black beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup sweet potato nacho cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream homemade or store bought
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Slice tortillas into fourths. Spray a baking sheet or aluminum foil with coconut oil spray. Place tortilla wedges on sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.*
- Layer baked tortilla chips, black beans, chopped red onions, sweet potato nacho cheese, black olives, and jalapeño on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with salsa, guacamole, and vegan sour cream.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.