This Pumpkin Spice Exfoliating Face Mask is a perfect way to use up that last tablespoon (or more) of pumpkin puree. Not to mention your face will thank you!
If you are like me, you may find that you have an extra tablespoon (or several tablespoons) of pumpkin puree left over after making your favorite pumpkin recipes.
With Thanksgiving around the corner, many of you will be making pumpkin pie, and you may find yourself with extra pumpkin puree. Well, this Pumpkin Spice Exfoliating Face Mask may be the solution to your extra pumpkin puree problem!
You don’t have to use this up as fast as if you were eating it, so that’s a win in my book. Plus, your skin will thank you since pumpkin is rich in vitamins and minerals.This Pumpkin Spice Exfoliating Face Mask is a perfect way to use up that last tablespoon of pumpkin puree! Click To Tweet
I added ground oats and almond flour because of their exfoliating properties. Both are gentle on the skin.
I have sensitive skin, so this mask is perfect for me. After washing this off, my skin feels soft and supple. Since it is so gentle, I use it a couple of times a week.
When I don’t have any pumpkin that needs using up, I have ground oats and almond flour in a jar in my bathroom cupboard. I just add water and exfoliate with that.
I store this Pumpkin Spice Exfoliating Face Mask in the refrigerator, which is great during warmer months.
The cool mask feels great on the skin. Even though it is November, it is supposed to get to 85° today here in Tucson!
Other DIY Natural Products
- Pumpkin Spice Exfoliating Face Mask
- Mint Chocolate, Chocolate Almond, and Basic Body Butter
- Orange Chocolate Sugar Scrub and Peppermint Chocolate Sugar Scrub
- Tea Tree Oil Foot Scrub
- Almond Cookie Sugar Scrub
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Pumpkin Spice Exfoliating Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon ground rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate.
- When you are ready to use it, put desired amount into your palm. Add water to thin as desired, and spread all over your face. Leave on for 15 – 20 minutes. To rinse, splash water on your face and gently exfoliate by moving fingers in a circular motion.
- After rinsing, use a toner and a moisturizer as you normally would.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to ten days.