These low carb Raspberry Chocolate Fat Bombs are sweet and tart with fresh raspberries and dark chocolate. They are a great way to add more coconut oil into your diet!
For a Valentine’s Day treat, I decided to create these Raspberry Chocolate Fat Bombs. I think these are my favorite fat bombs to date, with my Chocolate Low Carb Vegan Fudge and Coconut Fat Bombs tying in second place.
Raspberries give these gems a tart flavor, and dark chocolate adds a bitter sweet note. Add in some coconut butter and coconut oil, and a fat bomb is born.
Fat bombs are a great way to include more coconut oil into your diet. I also like to put it in my morning smoothie and cup of coffee.
These low carb Raspberry Chocolate Fat Bombs are sweet and tart! Click To Tweet
Since I have been eating a low carb high fat diet, I have been craving a lot more dark chocolate. It could be that my body wants more magnesium, but whatever the reason, I like to reach for dark chocolate!
Raspberries are one of the few fruits that are low carb, which is fine by me. I love to include them in my morning smoothie with chocolate protein powder.
*Affiliate links below. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you.
Raspberry Chocolate Fat Bombs
Makes 12 fat bombs
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 40 grams (12 pieces) dark chocolate – I used Green & Blacks 85%, divided
- Finely grate the dark chocolate, saving 2 squares for later.
- Pour coconut butter, coconut oil, and raspberries into a food processor or NutriBullet . Mix thoroughly. Fold in grated chocolate. With a tablespoon, fill cupcake liners, a silicon mold, or ice cube tray with 1 tablespoon each of mixture. Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes, or until mixture starts to harden.
- Chop the other 2 squares of dark chocolate. Sprinkle chocolate on top of the fat bombs. Refrigerate.