These sweet tart Strawberry Mojito Fat Bombs are sure to become your new favorite treat! Made with coconut oil.
These Strawberry Mojito Fat Bombs have a fresh minty lime flavor. The bright notes of the lime and mint go well with the richness of the coconut butter and coconut oil.
They’ll be a nice change from your regular fat bomb repertoire.These sweet tart Strawberry Mojito Fat Bombs are sure to become your new favorite treat! Made with coconut oil. Click To Tweet
Other Vegan Keto Fat Bombs
- Almond Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Fat Bombs
- Coconut Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Low Carb Vegan Fudge
How To Make Strawberry Mojito Fat Bombs
These could not be any easier. You mix coconut oil, coconut butter, lime zest, lime juice, peppermint extract, stevia, and salt. Then you add chopped strawberries.
Freeze and store in the freezer for the best consistency.
Tips for Making Strawberry Mojito Fat Bombs
- Zest limes before juicing.
- Mix all ingredients except strawberries to ensure everything is mixed well.
- Finely chop strawberries so they are evenly dispersed in each fat bomb.
- So that the fat bombs stay together, and for the best texture, freeze the fat bombs and store in the freezer.
- For added color and decoration, I used some of the lime zest on top of each fat bomb.
How to Melt Coconut Butter
- Melt coconut butter by placing the jar in a saucepan filled with water over medium heat. Occasionally pull the jar out with oven mitts and stir it. If it’s hard to stir, stick it back in the simmering water until it’s ready.
- Do NOT put the coconut butter in the microwave. It will cook unevenly and burn. (I learned this the hard way.)
- When it’s easy (or fairly easy) to stir, spoon it into a measuring cup to measure out the amount you need.
- Add coconut oil to the coconut butter. The coconut oil CAN be heated in the microwave if it’s solid.
Strawberry Mojito Fat Bombs
These Strawberry Mojito Fat Bombs are a great way to add more coconut oil into your diet. They’re perfect for a vegan keto diet or low carb diet, so that you can hit your daily macronutrient goals.
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you make fat bombs regularly, you may want to invest in some silicon muffin pans. They are oven, microwave and fridge safe.
Strawberry Mojito Fat Bombs
- Mix all ingredients except strawberries to ensure mixture is thoroughly mixed. Add chopped strawberries.
- With a tablespoon, fill a mini cup cake pan, mini cup cake liners or an ice cube tray, putting 3 tablespoonful in each. Freeze for 1 hour. Store in freezer.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.