This healthy sweet Tangerine Ginger Juice has ginger, carrots, and tangerines. It is a great way to start your day!
During the holidays there are many more parties and get-togethers than usual.
If you are hosting a brunch, how about serving this sweet pick-me-up Tangerine Ginger Juice instead of mimosas. It is light and refreshing.
Alternatively, this is a great drink to recover from one-too-many mimosas!
Other Healthy Drinks
- Use organic ingredients. It defeats the purpose to drink toxins in your juice.
- Drink on an empty stomach. This allows the juice to go straight into your system.
- Drink within 15 minutes if possible. I've noticed fresh juice gives me more energy than older juice.
How Long Does Fresh Juice Last?
While it is best to drink freshly made juice right away, if it's stored properly it will last for up to two days. Store juice in a glass airtight container. Fill juice to the top of the container so that air doesn't get to it.
If you don't plan on drinking it up within two days you can freeze it. Freeze juice immediately after juicing. Thaw in the fridge.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I currently use a BELLA 13694 High Power Juice Extractor (on the left), but I used to use a Champion juicer (on the right). If you plan on juicing a lot, I would recommend investing in a good quality juicer, like the Champion.
Since I don't juice as often as I used to, I bought the Bella, which costs less. The Bella still does what I need it to do. My Champion bit the dust since I didn't take as good of care of it as I could have.
One thing I really liked about the Champion, is it had a blank, which enabled me to make desserts like Banana “Ice cream” with Peanut Butter Syrup , so it all depends on what you are going to use it for and how often.
Tangerine Ginger Juice
- 1 cup carrots
- 4 tangerines
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- Peel the oranges and ginger. Juice the carrots and tangerines in a juicer. If you have a high powered juicer (like a Champion), the ginger will probably juice nicely. If not, follow the next step.
- Extract the ginger juice with a garlic press and add to the juice.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.