This sweet refreshing Watermelon Daiquiri is super simple to make. Made with fresh watermelon, it goes down smooth and easy.
It's been in the 100s lately, so a Watermelon Daiquiri is the perfect drink to hit the spot. It's cool and refreshing, which is much needed in these temps.
How to Make a Watermelon Daiquiri
Other Rum RecipesThis sweet refreshing Watermelon Daiquiri is super simple to make. Made with fresh watermelon, it goes down smooth and easy. Click To Tweet
- Taste after 1 ounce to see how you like it. You can always add more rum, but you can't take it away.
- You could blend the watermelon first and strain it, then add the rest of the ingredients if you want a thinner consistency. I liked it as is.
- You could also freeze the watermelon, then blend it with the rest of the ingredients if you want a frozen daiquiri.
Watermelon Daiquiri Recipe
This cocktail is light and refreshing.
*I originally posted this recipe April 30, 2015. I added new photos and text when I republished it.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 1/2 - 2 oz. light rum
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Chill or pour over ice and serve.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.