This sweet refreshing Watermelon Daiquiri is super simple to make. Made with fresh watermelon, it goes down smooth and easy.
It’s been in the 100s lately, so a Watermelon Daiquiri is the perfect drink to hit the spot. It’s cool and refreshing, which is much needed in these temps.
How to Make a Watermelon Daiquiri
Mix light rum, lime juice, watermelon, and agave syrup in a Nutribullet or high speed blender. Chill or serve over ice and serve.
Other Rum RecipesThis sweet refreshing Watermelon Daiquiri is super simple to make. Made with fresh watermelon, it goes down smooth and easy. Click To Tweet
- Taste after 1 ounce to see how you like it. You can always add more rum, but you can’t take it away.
- You could blend the watermelon first and strain it, then add the rest of the ingredients if you want a thinner consistency. I liked it as is.
- You could also freeze the watermelon, then blend it with the rest of the ingredients if you want a frozen daiquiri.
Watermelon Daiquiri Recipe
This cocktail is light and refreshing.
*I originally posted this recipe April 30, 2015. I added new photos and text when I republished it.
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 1/2 - 2 oz. light rum
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Chill or pour over ice and serve.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.