Chocolate Peanut Butter Microwave Bread Pudding
Bread pudding in a mug - yes, please! This easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Microwave Bread Pudding takes minutes to make, making it perfect for a late night craving or quick dessert.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter - I used one with coconut mixed in
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- 2 pieces gluten free bread - I used brown rice
- 6 tablespoons full fat coconut milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
Mix cacao powder, peanut butter, maple syrup, and salt. Spread on both pieces of bread.
Put two pieces of bread together, like a sandwich. Spread remaining mixture on top piece of bread. Slice into small cubes.
Place bread cubes in a microwave safe mug or ramekin. Distribute chocolate chips in between bread, if using, or melt first and pour on top when done microwaving. Pour coconut milk over bread.
Microwave for 2 minutes, and let sit for 2 minutes.
Calories: 609kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 417mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 3.7mg