Vegan Grilled Cheese
This easy comforting Vegan Grilled Cheese is great for when you don't feel like cooking! It is perfect for a weeknight meal.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 slices gluten free bread
- 2 teaspoons vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon vegan buttery spread - I used Earth Balance
- 2 tablespoons vegan cream cheese - I used Tofutti
- 1/3 cup grated vegan cheddar - I used Follow Your Heart
- Sriracha sauce for dipping
Spread vegan mayo and Earth Balance on both pieces of bread.
On the inside of each piece of bread spread vegan cream cheese. Top with grated vegan cheddar and press into vegan cream cheese.
Heat a skillet on medium-low heat. Place sandwich with vegan mayo and vegan spread side down. Press down on sandwich. After it turns golden brown, flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 855mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 685IU | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 1.1mg