Sugar Free Mounds Bars
These keto Sugar Free Mounds Bars are a great snack for people on a low carb or vegan keto diet.
Servings 22 bars
- 13.5 ounces coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 cups finely shredded coconut
- 15 drops stevia
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 cup cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 30 drops stevia
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Filling: Mix coconut milk, finely shredded coconut, stevia, and salt. Refrigerate 1 hour so that it's easier to make bars.
Make bars and place in freezer 1 hour to overnight.
Coating: Mix cacao powder, coconut oil, stevia, and vanilla extract.* Take bars out of the freezer and one by one place in coating. Place each bar on parchment paper and freeze. Store in the fridge or freezer.
* The coating just coats all the bars. If you use even a bit more chocolate on each you'll need more than the recipe calls for. In that case you could use 1 cup cacao powder, 1 cup coconut oil, 40 drops stevia, and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg