This Greek Vegan Tzatziki sauce can be used as a dip or condiment. It pairs nicely with falafel or vegan gyros.
- ¾ cup seeded, peeled, and grated English cucumber
- ½ cup unsweetened plain coconut yogurt
- ½ cup vegan sour cream - I used Tofutti
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Put cucumber into a strainer and strain out all the juice. After the cucumber is strained, it will measure ½ cup.
Add the rest of the ingredients and put in the fridge for 1 - 2 hours so that the flavors combine.
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 0.1mg