Mini Bean Tostadas with Pico de Gallo and Vegan Sour Cream
These cute easy Mini Bean Tostadas with Pico de Gallo and Vegan Sour Cream are perfect for a party. They are sure to impress!
Vegan Sour Cream
- 14 oz. silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut nectar or other liquid sweetener
- corn or brown rice tortillas (1 corn tortilla makes about 2 rounds, 1 brown rice tortilla makes about 5 rounds)
- 28 oz. refried beans - 1 teaspoon per tostada
- Pico de Gallo - 1 teaspoon per tostada
- Vegan Sour Cream - ½ teaspoon per tostada
- coconut oil spray or other oil
Preheat oven to 350°.
Vegan Sour Cream: Squeeze water out of tofu through a fine mesh sieve. Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
Tostadas: Using a cookie cutter or a can, cut out tortilla rounds. Spray cupcake pan with coconut oil spray or other oil. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy.
Layer tostadas with heated refried beans, vegan sour cream, and pico de gallo.
Calories: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.4mg