Vegan Broccoli Salad with Dried Cranberries
This sweet and savory Vegan Broccoli Salad with Dried Cranberries is perfect for a picnic, potluck or party because it can be served at room temperature.
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened plain coconut yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 cups chopped broccoli florets
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup chopped red pepper
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup almond bacon (optional)
Mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl until blended.
Add chopped broccoli, red onion, red pepper, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, and almond bacon. Mix thoroughly.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 254mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 635IU | Vitamin C: 66.4mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 0.8mg