Mini Tofu Frittatas with Sweet Potato and Black Beans
These Mini Tofu Frittatas with Sweet Potato and Black Beans are perfect for a brunch or on the go breakfast.
Servings 34 - 36 mini frittatas
- 2 cups sweet potato boiled, peeled, and chopped
- 14 oz. firm tofu
- 1/2 cup vegan cheddar - I used Follow Your Heart
- 2 tablespoons low sodium gluten free tamari
- 3 chipotle in adobo sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 15 oz. black beans
- Coconut oil spray or other oil
- Onion and plum tomatoes for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 350ᵒ.
Boil sweet potato. Drain water and let it cool. Peel and chop into small chunks. Set aside.
In a food processor, mix tofu, vegan cheddar, tamari, chipotle in adobo, salt, and pepper.
In a bowl mix tofu mixture with black beans and sweet potato.
Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
Garnish with a small slice of onion and a plum tomato sliced in half on a toothpick. I had to cut the toothpick to make it short enough to not stick out too high.
Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 1130IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.5mg