Vegan Cheeseburger Pizza
This kid-friendly Vegan Cheeseburger Pizza has all the flavors of a vegan cheeseburger in pizza form. It's an easy and healthy recipe!
Servings 2 (one 8 ½" pizza)
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 5.5 ounces pizza dough - I used Passione gluten free dough
- ½ cup crumbled vegan burger - I used a black bean burger
- 2 tablespoon sliced or chopped onion
- ¼ cup sliced or chopped tomato
- ¼ cup shredded vegan cheddar - I used Follow Your Heart
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle - I used a spicy dill pickle
Preheat oven to 450°.
Spread pizza dough on an oiled parchment paper lined baking sheet or directly on an oiled baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
Top prebaked pizza crust with the sauce, crumbled vegan burger, onion, tomato, and vegan cheddar. Bake at 450°. for 5 minutes.
Top with chopped lettuce and dill pickle.
Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 1323mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 357IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 2mg