Vegan Black Bean Brownies
These moist rich Vegan Black Bean Brownies are extremely addictive. You would never know they are good for you!
Servings 9 brownies
- 15.5 ounces black beans rinsed and drained
- ½ cup superfine almond flour
- ½ cup cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
- Coconut oil (optional - if not using parchment paper)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor.
Fold in the chocolate chips, reserving ¼ cup.
Oil a 7 ½" x 9 ½" (or similar size) baking dish with coconut oil, or line it with parchment paper. Spread mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle the reserved chocolate chips on top.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Stick a toothpick in the brownies to test them, keeping in mind you may hit a chocolate chip so it may not appear clean.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 96mg | Potassium: 492mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 4mg