Cucumber Mint Sorbet
This cool vegan Cucumber Mint Sorbet is light and refreshing. Perfect for a hot Summer day!
Servings 2 - 3
- 2 cucumbers (approx. 3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 5 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon lime juice - I used 2 key limes
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons vodka - to inhibit freezing and to add a softer texture
Peel and deseed cucumbers. Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Freeze.
Once frozen, blend again in food processor and refreeze. This will give a nice, soft texture.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 450mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 535IU | Vitamin C: 14.3mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg