Mocha Almond Overnight Oats
This Mocha Almond Overnight Oats is perfect for traveling or on the go. You get coffee and breakfast all in one!
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds optional
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ cup brewed coffee
- cacao nibs dark chocolate chips, or dark chocolate chunks for topping
Place oats, cacao powder, chia seeds, agave syrup, and almond butter in a 12 ounce mason jar. Stir ingredients together.
Add brewed coffee. Let cool, then put in the fridge overnight.
To serve, stir again, and add cacao nibs, dark chocolate chips, or dark chocolate chunks.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 14g | Calcium: 152mg | Iron: 3.9mg