Pizza Popcorn combines two comfort food favorites. Made easy by making it in a paper bag in the microwave!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 8 minutes
Servings 2 (Makes 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons popcorn kernels (4 cups popped)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil from sun-dried tomato jar
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
In a lunch sized paper bag, add popcorn kernels and fold over the top of bag a couple of times. Lay flat in microwave. Pop 3 minutes in microwave, or whatever time you normally pop store-bought microwave popcorn. (No oil needed.) Or use store-bought and pop per directions.
Mix together sun-dried tomatoes, nutritional yeast, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder. Add to popcorn, mixing well.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 405mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2.2mg