This healthy Greek Pizza with Tofu Feta is a great way to switch up pizza night! Made with tofu feta and vegan tzatziki, it is sure to please!
This Greek Pizza with Tofu Feta is basically a Vegan Greek Salad on a pizza crust. These days I think of pizza dough like bread - a vehicle for whatever you want to put on top of it.
If you prefer traditional pizza and are averse to the idea of having something cold on your pizza, just think of it like eating a stuffed pita or wrap.
Many moons ago I worked as a server at a Greek restaurant for a short time. Since I love Greek cuisine, it's no surprise that a chunk of my tips went towards the food.
Another recipe to try is my Vegan Mushroom Calzones.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It's got all the flavors of a Greek pizza in pizza form.
- It is simple and easy to make.
- It's a healthy and hearty meal.
- Pizza mix: I used a gluten-free pizza mix to make the pizza crust. Use your favorite. You can also buy pizza dough from some restaurants or bakeries.
- Cucumber: An English cucumber works best since it is thin-skinned and less bitter than other varieties.
- Red onion: If you aren't a fan of red onion, use a yellow onion, white onion, or sweet onion.
- Kalamata olives: I used Kalamata olives because they are a classic ingredient in Greek salad. You could use another type of olive.
- Grape tomatoes: You could also use cherry tomatoes or plum tomatoes.
- Tofu feta: I used my Homemade Tofu Feta recipe. You could also use store-bought tofu feta.
- Vegan tzatziki: I used my Homemade Vegan Tzatziki recipe.
- Greek peperoncinis: Another classic ingredient on a Greek salad. You could leave them off.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Make pizza crust per package directions.
Step 2: Top with cucumber, red onion, olives, tomatoes, and tofu feta. Drizzle vegan tzatziki on top.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan Greek pizza has all the flavors of a Greek salad: cucumber, tomatoes, tofu feta, black olives, vegan tzatziki, and tofu feta on a pizza crust.
This vegan Greek pizza tastes like a Greek salad but in pizza form.
Other Vegan Fusion Recipes
If you tried this Greek Pizza with Tofu Feta Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Greek Pizza with Tofu Feta
- Make pizza crust according to directions. Mine took 10 minutes to bake.
- Top with cucumber, red onion, olives, tomatoes, tofu feta, and vegan tzatziki. Serve with peperoncinis.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.