This decadent Melt-in-Your-Mouth 3 Ingredient Vegan Fudge is sweet, rich, and creamy. Made in minutes, it couldn't be any easier!
Who doesn't love an easy dessert? This 3 Ingredient Vegan Fudge is so easy and so satisfying, that you'll wonder why you made it any other way. No thermometer needed!
(Salt doesn't count as one of the ingredients - there's no need to write me a comment that I can't count.)
I've made a couple of vegan fudge recipes in the last few years. I made a 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge a while back, then later made a Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge by adding chocolate to the recipe.
I realized I had yet to make a more traditional fudge (chocolate fudge). So here it is. Let me tell you, it does not disappoint!
- Chocolate: I used dark chocolate baking chunks. You could also use semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet rich flavor.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors and adds flavor.
- Salt: Enhances flavors and adds flavor.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Place dark chocolate baking chunks and sweetened condensed coconut milk in a heatproof bowl above a saucepan filled with a couple of inches of water.
Step 2: Heat on low heat until melted. Add vanilla extract and salt. Stir until smooth and creamy.
Step 3: Pour the mixture into a plastic wrap-lined food storage container. Cover and place in the refrigerator or freezer to set.
Step 4: Once set, pull out the fudge with the plastic wrap. Remove the plastic wrap and slice it on a cutting board.
Store in the fridge for softer fudge and the freezer for harder fudge.
- Dark chocolate baking chunks add a wonderful flavor. I used some that have 67% cacao. Some vegan chocolate chips have a lot less, so be sure to check the label.
- Taste after mixing to make sure you have the desired amount of salt.
- I used a 6 ½" x 6 ½" food storage container. If you want thinner fudge, use a larger container.
Can I Store The Fudge at Room Temperature?
This chocolate fudge is best stored in the fridge so that it doesn't melt. When you store it in the fridge it has a nice smooth creamy consistency while not melting all over your hands.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan fudge is made with dark chocolate baking chunks, sweetened condensed coconut milk, vanilla extract, and salt.
This recipe is dairy-free, but make sure to check the label of the dark chocolate chunks (or chocolate chips) to see that they're vegan. Some companies add milk to their chocolate chips.
🍫 Other Vegan Fudge Recipes
If you tried this 3 Ingredient Vegan Fudge Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
3 Ingredient Vegan Fudge
- Line a square or rectangular container with plastic wrap or parchment paper. Mine was 6 ½" x 6 ½". (The larger the container is, the thinner the fudge will be.)
- Place chocolate chunks and sweetened condensed coconut milk in a heatproof bowl over a pan with a couple of inches of water. This will act as a double boiler. (If you have a double boiler use that.)
- Heat on low heat until melted.
- Add vanilla extract and salt. Mix well.
- Pour into the plastic wrap lined container. Place in the fridge or freezer to set. It will take 2-3 hours to set. Once set, pull out the fudge by the plastic wrap. Remove the plastic wrap and slice on a cutting board.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.