These sweet and salty Homemade Payday Bars taste just like Payday candy bars, but they’re vegan and have only 3 ingredients!
These Homemade Payday Bars will satisfy both your sweet and salty cravings.
With only 3 ingredients (not counting salt), these sweet and salty bars could not be any easier.
How to Make This Recipe
Combine peanut butter, sweetened condensed coconut milk, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer while stirring constantly.
Pour into a plastic lined 6×6″ container and freeze for at least an hour. Slice into 6 long pieces or 12 small ones. Roll in halved peanuts.
Other Vegan Bars
- Sesame Crunch Bars
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Bars
- Cashew Cranberry Bars
- Use roasted and salted peanuts for a sweet and salty candy bar. I used cocktail peanuts for half the recipe and dry roasted for the other half. Both worked well.
- If you make these into 6 bars, they are jumbo sized. I prefer them smaller, so I ended up making them into 12.
- Store in the freezer for the best consistency.
These peanut bars are really easy to make. It’s waiting for them to set in the freezer that’s the hard part!
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Homemade Payday Bars
- 11.25 ounces can of sweetened condensed coconut milk (1 cup)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 cups roasted and salted peanuts halved
- Pour sweetened condensed coconut milk, peanut butter, and salt into a saucepan over medium heat. Stir well to combine. Stirring constantly, bring to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Pour into a plastic wrap lined 6x6" baking dish (or similar size). Place in the freezer to set.
- Lift out mixture by the plastic wrap. Cut into 6 large pieces if you want jumbo candy bars. They'll be about 5 1/2" long and 1" thick. If you want small bars, cut into 12 pieces.
- Roll each bar in the halved peanuts. Store in the freezer for best consistency.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.