These spicy Wasabi Bites are sure to please!
If you like the kick of wasabi, you will love these Wasabi Bites. I fell in love with the green paste after eating it with inari and Japanese vegan sushi rolls.
Here, I have used wasabi powder with kale chips for some hotness. I added sesame oil for a nutty flavor.
In the other recipe I have included wasabi crackers and Tofutti Herbs and Chives Cream Cheese. I also added a raw applesauce to add some sweetness, and to balance the flavors.
These vegan appetizers have a kick from wasabi.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Kale Chips with Wasabi: Preheat oven to 300°.
- Slice kale down each side of the rib to remove it.
- Tear into bite size chunks.
- In a bowl, mix kale, wasabi powder and sesame oil.
- Bake at 300° for 15 minutes, turning over half way through, or until crispy.
- Wasabi Crackers with Tofutti and Applesauce: Layer Tofutti cream cheese, then applesauce on crackers.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.