These crispy baked Ranch Kale Chips are the perfect healthy alternative to potato chips.
Kale chips have been my latest go-to snack. I don't eat potato chips often, but these satisfy my craving for a crunchy snack.
I love that I get more greens into my diet in a fun way.
Other Vegan Snacks
- Sriracha Roasted Chickpeas
- Salt and Vinegar Squash Chips
- Everything Bagel Flax Crackers
- Baked Tofu Fries
These crispy baked Ranch Kale Chips are the perfect healthy alternative to potato chips. Click To Tweet
How to Make This Recipe
Wash and dry the kale. Remove the stems and break into pieces.
Mix oil, nutritional yeast, dried parsley, dried dill, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Toss kale in the mixture and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake until crispy.
How Long Do They Last?
These will last for about a week in an airtight container in the pantry.
For the new year add these kale chips to your repertoire!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Ranch Kale Chips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 4 cups kale
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Mix the olive oil, dried parsley, dried dill, onion powder, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, and salt.
- Wash and dry the kale. Remove stems and break into pieces.
- Toss the kale into the mix covering all the pieces.
- Spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes, flip, and bake for 8 minutes more, or until crispy.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.