This sweet creamy Vegan Strawberry Milkshake is made in minutes with only 3 ingredients. Made with fresh strawberries, it's the perfect summer dessert.
If you're looking for an easy dessert recipe to cool you off for summer, look no further. This Vegan Strawberry Milkshake is sweet, rich, and creamy.
Made with homemade vegan vanilla ice cream, it is a decadent treat. You could use store-bought ice cream of course, but I think you'll love the vanilla ice cream recipe as much if not more than store-bought.
Another milkshake to try is my Vegan Shamrock Shake. It's not just for St.Patrick's Day!
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It's easy to make with only 3 ingredients and it comes together in minutes!
- Made with homemade vegan vanilla ice cream, it's better than a diner milkshake!
- You can customize it to your preferred thickness.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Vanilla ice cream: I used Homemade Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream, but you could also use store-bought vegan ice cream. I used store-bought in the above photo when updating this post. It was NOT as good as my homemade version!
- Strawberries: I used fresh strawberries. You could also use frozen strawberries.
- Oat milk: I love the taste of oat milk, but you could use any dairy-free milk you want.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Fresh or frozen banana
- Fresh mint
- Chocolate syrup or Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Other plant-based milk: almond milk, soy milk, cashew milk
Step 2: Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve and drink while it's cold.
❄️ Can I Freeze It?
You can freeze it for several months in an airtight container. When ready to drink, thaw it and blend until smooth and creamy.
Use the homemade vegan vanilla ice cream I linked to in the recipe for the best flavor!
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan milkshake recipe is made with only 3 ingredients: oat milk, strawberries, and vegan vanilla ice cream.
Ice cream is a good thickener. If you want a thick milkshake, use less oat milk and more ice cream.
🍦 Other Frozen Desserts
If you tried this Vegan Strawberry Milkshake Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Vegan Strawberry Milkshake
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.