Breakfast that tastes like dessert, yes please! This healthy Banana Cream Pie Overnight Oats is a great way to start your morning.
If mornings are hectic and hard to get a healthy breakfast on the table, this vegan overnight oats recipe is for you. The whole family will love this sweet hearty breakfast.
This is a breakfast that tastes like dessert, but is quite healthy. The kids will love it for breakfast or a snack.Breakfast that tastes like dessert, yes please! This healthy Banana Cream Pie Overnight Oats is a great way to start your morning. Click To Tweet
How to Make This Recipe
Mix coconut milk, rolled oats, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight. In the morning add shredded coconut and sliced banana.
Other Overnight Oats Recipes
- Mocha Almond Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats
- Thai Coffee Overnight Oats
- You may want more liquid than I've listed. Start with the amount shown and check the consistency in the morning to see if you want more after it's been absorbed.
- For a low fat version, use unsweetened coconut yogurt instead of coconut milk.
- Add the banana and shredded coconut right before you eat it so that they don't absorb the liquid.
This hearty breakfast is so good, it will become a go-to for many breakfasts to come!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Banana Cream Pie Overnight Oats
- Place rolled oats, coconut milk, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight.
- Top with sliced banana and shredded coconut.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.