Breakfast that tastes like dessert, yes please! This healthy Banana Cream Pie Overnight Oats is a great way to start your morning.
If mornings are hectic and hard to get a healthy breakfast on the table, this vegan overnight oats recipe is for you. The whole family will love this sweet hearty breakfast.
This is a breakfast that tastes like dessert, but is quite healthy. The kids will love it for breakfast or a snack.
How to Make This Recipe
Mix coconut milk, rolled oats, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight. In the morning add shredded coconut and sliced banana.
How Long Do Overnight Oats Need to Soak?
Place them in the fridge for a minimum of 3-4 hours up to 72 hours.
Other Overnight Oats Recipes
- You may want more liquid than I've listed. Start with the amount shown and check the consistency in the morning to see if you want more after it's been absorbed.
- For a low fat version, use unsweetened coconut milk yogurt instead of coconut milk.
- Add the banana and shredded coconut right before you eat it so that they don't absorb the liquid.
How to Store
These banana overnight oats will last up to 3 days in the fridge.
- nut butter
- coconut milk yogurt or another vegan yogurt
- chia seeds
- nuts: pecans, walnuts, almonds
- chocolate chips
- cacao powder or cocoa powder
- vanilla extract
- protein powder
- hemp seeds
- flax seeds
- spices: cinnamon, nutmeg
How to Serve
You can eat these overnight oats straight from the fridge or heat them up if you wish. To heat them, remove the lid and microwave at 30 second intervals until warmed to your liking.
This hearty breakfast is so good, it will become a go-to for many breakfasts to come!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Banana Cream Pie Overnight Oats
- Place rolled oats, coconut milk, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight.
- Top with sliced banana and shredded coconut.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.