Breakfast that tastes like dessert, yes please! This healthy Banana Cream Pie Overnight Oats is a great way to start your morning.
If mornings are hectic and hard to get a healthy breakfast on the table, this vegan overnight oats recipe is for you. The whole family will love this sweet hearty breakfast.
This is a breakfast that tastes like dessert, but is quite healthy. The kids will love it for breakfast or a snack.Breakfast that tastes like dessert, yes please! This healthy Banana Cream Pie Overnight Oats is a great way to start your morning. Click To Tweet
How to Make This Recipe
Mix coconut milk, rolled oats, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight. In the morning add shredded coconut and sliced banana.
How Long Do Overnight Oats Need to Soak?
Place them in the fridge for a minimum of 3-4 hours up to 72 hours.
Other Overnight Oats Recipes
- You may want more liquid than I've listed. Start with the amount shown and check the consistency in the morning to see if you want more after it's been absorbed.
- For a low fat version, use unsweetened coconut milk yogurt instead of coconut milk.
- Add the banana and shredded coconut right before you eat it so that they don't absorb the liquid.
How to Store
These banana overnight oats will last up to 3 days in the fridge.
- nut butter
- coconut milk yogurt or another vegan yogurt
- chia seeds
- nuts: pecans, walnuts, almonds
- chocolate chips
- cacao powder or cocoa powder
- vanilla extract
- protein powder
- hemp seeds
- flax seeds
- spices: cinnamon, nutmeg
How to Serve
You can eat these overnight oats straight from the fridge or heat them up if you wish. To heat them, remove the lid and microwave at 30 second intervals until warmed to your liking.
This hearty breakfast is so good, it will become a go-to for many breakfasts to come!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Banana Cream Pie Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk (in a can)
- 1 banana sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- Place rolled oats, coconut milk, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight.
- Top with sliced banana and shredded coconut.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
This was AMAZING!!! I used lactose free milk and topped it with a splash of Sweet Cream creamer. I also added about half a teaspoon vanilla. For time purposes, I mixed in the banana and coconut last night!! I ate it ALL!!! Tastes Amazing and so easy!!!
Willow Moon says
Thanks Mary Ann, I'm so glad you liked it!