These spicy baked Nacho Kale Chips will satisfy your craving for a crunchy snack. They keep for a week.
I can't get enough kale chips lately. I have been on a roll trying out new flavors.
They satisfy my craving for a crunchy snack, while getting more greens into my diet.
Other Vegan Snacks
These spicy baked Nacho Kale Chips will satisfy your craving for a crunchy snack. They keep for a week. Click To Tweet
How to Make This Recipe
Wash and dry the kale. Remove the stems and break into pieces.
Mix oil, nutritional yeast, chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Toss kale in the mixture and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake until crispy.
How Long Do They Last?
These will last for about a week in an airtight container in the pantry.
Replace chips with baked kale chips. You'll be happy you did.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Nacho Kale Chips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups kale (1 medium bunch)
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Mix the olive oil, nutritional yeast, chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Wash and dry the kale. Remove stems and brake into pieces.
- Toss the kale into the mix covering all the pieces.
- Spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and bake for 10 minutes more, or until crispy.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.