These Vegan Veggie Pinwheels are filled with garden vegetables and herbs. They are the perfect sized appetizer or snack.
These vegan veggie tortilla roll-ups make a great appetizer. I served them to some friends who aren't vegan and they not only loved them, but couldn't tell that they were vegan.
These vegan pinwheels can be made ahead of time, which is perfect for bringing to a potluck or party. Just wrap them in plastic wrap and slice them when you get to where you're going.
I ate some leftover pinwheels the next day. They tasted just as good as freshly made ones.
I do think the tortillas and the vegan cream make a difference. I have had some vegan cream cheese brands that were soft and down right liquidy.
For a recipe like this you want a solid cream cheese, especially for making them ahead of time.
- Mix vegan cream cheese, chopped red onion, red bell pepper, carrot, chives, dill, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Spread on tortillas. Roll tightly and slice with a serrated knife.
- Leave vegan cream out for at least 30 minutes to soften.
- I used Tofutti cream cheese for this. I like the consistency; it's nice and firm. You could use another brand, this make sure it's not liquidy.
- Chop veggies the same size for a uniform bite.
- Heat tortillas to make them pliable, if needed.
- Slice with a serrated knife. If you don't have one, use a really sharp knife.
Can I Make These Ahead of Time?
Wrap the rolled tortillas in plastic wrap and slice them when you are ready to serve them. I suggest only making them the day before eating them.
The veggie cream cheese will last about 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Variations / Additions
- green onion
- garlic or roasted garlic
- jalapeño or chipotle pepper
- spices: onion powder, garlic powder, paprika
Other Vegan Appetizers
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Vegan Cheese Ball
- Thai Pinwheels with Peanut Sauce
- Tofu Ricotta Stuffed Breadsticks
These veggie tortilla roll-ups are an easy appetizer or snack. Make them for game day, game night, or just because!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Vegan Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- 2 gluten free tortillas - I used spinach amaranth
- Leave vegan cream cheese out for at least a half an hour to soften.
- Put vegan cream cheese in a bowl. Add chopped red onion, red pepper, carrot, chives, dill, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well and serve.
- Spread Vegan Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese on tortillas. Roll tightly and slice with a serrated or really sharp knife.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.