These Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding Popsicles are a healthy treat. Eat them anytime of the day!
I'm sitting outside on a lawn chair as I write this. The sun is beating down on me as I soak up its rays and get my daily dose of vitamin D. I have two other posts to write up, but I thought this one was the most appropriate considering how hot it is out here.
Many times I write up recipe posts right after making the recipe. I made these Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding Popsicles a few days ago, but thankfully have a couple left. After soaking up some sun for a half hour I'm going to need something to cool me off.
I've been on a popsicle making kick recently. They're really easy to make and usually only contain a few ingredients.
Since chocolate and peanut butter are a favorite combination of mine I had to make some chocolate peanut butter popsicles. I recently got a large bag of chia seeds from Costco, so I can have chia pudding whenever I want.
It's such a healthy treat that I can't seem to get enough of. It's become like hummus around my house - something I'm always making and trying out new flavors with.
Since it's been so hot here in Tucson I thought freezing chia pudding into popsicles would be the best way to eat it.
For these Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding Popsicles I made chocolate chia pudding and froze it in bath cups. Then I made peanut butter chia pudding, poured it top of the chocolate chia pudding, and froze it. Alternatively, you could swirl them together.
There's no special equipment needed for these popsicles. I actually had some popsicle molds many years ago before becoming a blogger. I got rid of them because I never used them. Big mistake.
Oh well, you can never tell what you might use in the future, and at the time I thought they were just taking up space.
Other Cool TreatsThese Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding Popsicles are a healthy treat. Eat them anytime of the day! Click To Tweet
Cool off with these healthy popsicles!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This is the Nutribullet that I have. It's perfect for making these chia pudding popsicles.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding Popsicles
Chocolate Chia Pudding Layer
- Chocolate Chia Pudding Layer: Mix chia seeds and almond milk. Let sit for at least an hour in the fridge. Add the rest of chocolate chia pudding ingredients. Mix in a high speed blender or Nutribullet.
- Pour into 3 ounce bath cups, leaving half of each cup empty and freeze until mostly solid.
- Peanut Butter Chia Pudding Layer: Mix chia seeds and almond milk. Let sit for at least an hour in the fridge. Add the rest of peanut butter chia pudding ingredients. Mix in a high speed blender or Nutribullet.
- Pour on top of chocolate chia pudding layer. Freeze until solid.
- To get the paper cup to release easily, pour hot water into a shallow container and put popsicle in it. It should slide right off!
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.