These Strawberry Cream Filled Chocolates have a sweet, rich, creamy center and a dark chocolate coating. They're easy to make and make a great gift!
These Strawberry Cream Filled Chocolates are a great treat for Valentine's Day.
Made with freeze-dried strawberries for a concentrated sweet strawberry flavor, and sweetened condensed coconut milk for a rich creamy flavor, they are sweet and rich.
They have a rich dark chocolate coating. The center oozes out when you bite into them.
Instead of buying gourmet chocolates for Valentine's Day, make your own! Homemade gifts have a personal touch that you don't get from a store-bought gift.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- They are sweet, rich, and chocolaty. Your taste buds will thank you!
- Made with a strawberry center and dark chocolate coating.
- They make a great gift for Valentine's Day.
- Freeze-dried strawberries: Add a sweet tart concentrated strawberry flavor. You could also use strawberry jam or fresh strawberries. If you use fresh or frozen strawberries, check out my Cherry Filled Chocolates. They're made with frozen cherries. You could use the instructions for those and switch out the cherries for strawberries.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet, rich, creamy flavor. You could also use sweetened condensed oat milk.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness. I like to use sea salt.
- Dark chocolate chips: I used semi-sweet chocolate chips. You could also use dark chocolate baking chunks.
- Coconut oil: Makes the chocolate smooth and helps it harden. You could leave it out.
To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 2: Mix until smooth and creamy.
Step 4: Heat until the chocolate is totally melted.
Step 5: Add coconut oil. Stir.
Step 6: Pour the melted chocolate into cupcake liners or a silicone mold, coating the sides of the liners.
Step 7: Add a spoonful of the strawberry mixture into each liner with chocolate.
Step 8: Top with more chocolate. If you have extra chocolate, you could make a pretty drizzle on top.
- If you don't have cupcake liners or a silicone mold, you could use an ice cube tray.
- If you have heart-shaped silicone molds, even better. Chocolate heart-shaped chocolate would be a nice touch.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
These strawberry cream chocolates will last about a week in an airtight container in the fridge and several months in the freezer. I don't recommend storing them at room temperature because they will melt.
If you tried this Strawberry Cream Filled Chocolates Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Strawberry Cream Filled Chocolates
Strawberry Cream Filling
Strawberry Cream Filling
- Add freeze-dried strawberries, sweetened condensed coconut milk, vanilla extract, and salt to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a container and place in the freezer for several hours to set.
- Place a heat proof bowl over a saucepan filled with water (or use a double boiler). Pour the chocolate chips into the bowl over medium heat.*
- Stirring constantly, heat chocolate mixture until smooth and melted. Add coconut oil and turn off heat.
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a muffin pan or on a sheet pan. With a tablespoon sized spoon, spread a tablespoonful of melted chocolate into each cupcake liner, spreading chocolate up the sides of the cupcake liner.
- Pour a spoonful of strawberry cream filling into the chocolate filled cupcake liner. Repeat with the rest of the strawberry filling.
- Pour a heaping tablespoonful of chocolate over each strawberry filled chocolate cup. Let set in the fridge or freezer.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.