This cool refreshing Frozen Peach Daiquiri is made with sweet peaches for the perfect treat! Great for a Summer BBQ!
I've been enjoying making daiquiris lately. They are a nice cool treat at the end of the day.
They remind me of a smoothie, but with a kick. Each daiquiri has a cup or more of fresh or frozen fruit. My adult smoothie, as I've been calling it.
To make one for the kiddos or if you prefer a mocktail, just leave out the rum.
They are super easy to make, and can be in your hand in about 5 minutes.
First, heat equal parts sugar and water in a pan to make the simple syrup. Cook until the sugar is melted.
Next, mix frozen peaches, simple syrup, lime juice, and light rum in a Nutribullet or high speed blender until there are no chunks of peaches.
Other Rum Recipes
- Taste after 1 ounce to see how you like it. You can always add more rum, but you can't take it away.
- Mix the frozen peaches right before serving. If you need to make it ahead of time, you could freeze the mixture then thaw it. It will most likely not freeze completely since it has rum in it.
- The simple syrup can be made ahead of time and will last several weeks in the fridge.
This light and refreshing frozen daiquiri will cool you off on the hottest days of the season.
*I originally posted this recipe July 18, 2015. I added new photos and text when I republished it.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Frozen Peach Daiquiri
- 1 ½ cups frozen peaches
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (½ lime)
- 2 oz. light rum
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or Nutribullet.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
chocolate Mama Loves Vanilla says
LOVE Daiquiri's! Such a great fruit choice, I love peaches also! This is making me want to mix some of these up very soon! Thanks for sharing 😀
Anamika Ojha says
It looks great. Thanks for sharing the recipe!