This cool refreshing Frozen Peach Daiquiri is made with sweet peaches for the perfect treat! It is great for a summer BBQ!
I've been enjoying making daiquiris lately. They are a nice cool treat at the end of the day.
They remind me of a smoothie but with a kick. Each daiquiri has a cup or more of fresh or frozen fruit. My adult smoothie, as I've been calling it.
To make one for the kiddos or if you prefer a mocktail, just leave out the rum. A mojito mocktail is my Orange Mojito Mocktail recipe.
They are super easy to make and can be in your hand in about 5 minutes.
Another daiquiri recipe to try is my Honeydew Melon Daiquiri recipe.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is sweet and refreshing.
- It's made in minutes!
- It is made with frozen peaches, so you can have it any time of the year.
- Simple syrup: Consists of equal parts sugar and water. You could also use agave syrup.
- Peaches: I used frozen peaches. You could also use fresh, but then it wouldn't be a "frozen" peach daiquiri. You would need to either add ice, which would water it down, or freeze fresh peaches.
- Lime juice: I recommend freshly squeezed lime juice instead of store-bought lime juice, which contains additives.
- Light rum: Also known as white rum or silver rum. You could use dark rum as well. I haven't tried it with dark rum. It would add a bolder flavor.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Taste after 1 ounce to see how you like it. You can always add more rum, but you can't take it away.
- Mix the frozen peaches right before serving. If you need to make it ahead of time, you could freeze the mixture and then thaw it. It will most likely not freeze completely since it has rum in it.
- The simple syrup can be made ahead of time and will last several weeks in the fridge.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This frozen peach daiquiri is made with frozen peaches, simple syrup, lime juice, and light rum.
You can put a daiquiri in the freezer to keep it cold or to keep it for later.
🍸 Other Rum Recipes
If you tried this Frozen Peach Daiquiri Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
*I originally posted this recipe on July 18, 2015. I added new photos and text when I republished it.
Frozen Peach Daiquiri
- 1 ½ cups frozen peaches
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (½ lime)
- 2 oz. light rum
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or Nutribullet.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.