This light and refreshing Honeydew Daiquiri is made with sweet honeydew melon and key lime juice for a perfect autumn treat!
This sweet honeydew drink pairs nicely with a rich heavy meal since it's a light cocktail.
I used key limes because I love their sweetness. If they aren't available, another variety will work too.
Agave syrup sweetens things up even more, but not much is needed.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is light and refreshing.
- It is a twist on a classic.
- It is made in minutes.
- Honeydew melon: Any type of melon would work.
- Agave syrup: You could also use simple syrup. Try my Vanilla Simple Syrup recipe or my Lavender Simple Syrup recipe for another twist.
- Light rum: Also known as white rum or silver rum.
- Key lime juice: You could use any type of lime.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
A daiquiri is made with light rum, lime juice, and simple syrup.
Yes, a classic daiquiri is made with light rum.
*I originally posted this recipe on July 4, 2015. I added new photos and text when I republished it.
- 1 cup honeydew melon chopped
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 ½ - 2 oz. light rum
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice (2 key limes)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender. Pour over ice or chill before serving.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.