This light and refreshing Grapefruit Basil Mojito is sure to be a hit. Made with light rum, grapefruit juice, lime juice, basil, and agave syrup.
How to Make a Grapefruit Basil Mojito
Pour rum, lime juice, and agave syrup into the shaker. Fill with ice and shake well. Pour into a glass.
Top with club soda. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge or slice.
Other Rum Recipes
- Taste after 1 ounce to see how you like it. You can always add more rum, but you can't take it away.
- If you're in a hurry, you can use bottled grapefruit juice.
- Grapefruit can interfere with certain medications, so you may want to investigate if yours does.
Grapefruit Basil Mojito Recipe
Switch up your cocktail with this grapefruit mojito with basil. It is dangerously good!
*I originally posted this recipe July 4, 2015. I added new photos and text when I republished it.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Grapefruit Basil Mojito
- 2 oz. light rum
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (1 lime)
- ½ teaspoon agave syrup
- ½ pink grapefruit (¼ cup)
- 3 basil leaves sliced
- club soda
- Place the basil leaves in a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Juice ½ grapefruit and pour in the shaker with basil leaves.
- Pour rum, lime juice, and agave syrup into the shaker. Fill with ice and shake well. Pour into a glass.
- Top with club soda. Garnish with a basil leaf and a grapefruit wedge or slice.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.