This light, refreshing Lemon Ginger Mojito is perfect for summer. Made with fresh ingredients, it is sure to please.
I have been making a lot of mojitos recently. It is my latest favorite cocktail. I actually made a Lemon Ginger Mocktail Mojito before this Lemon Ginger Mojito with ginger brew.
It inspired me to make a cocktail with minced ginger.
If you want some extra sweetness, you could make the mocktail version with light rum. I personally like this version when using rum, because it is lighter and not as filling.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It's easy.
- It is refreshing.
- It's a fun take on a classic.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Lemon juice: Fresh lemon juice is best. I do not recommend store-bought lemon juice because it has additives.
- Key lime juice: I love key lime juice, but you could use another variety.
- Club soda: You could use another type of sparkling water.
- Mint: It's not a mojito without some fresh mint leaves.
- Sugar: I used a little bit of sugar to help create a paste. You could leave it out.
- Ginger root: Fresh root is best. I do not recommend ground ginger for this recipe.
- Agave syrup: I like agave syrup because it has a neutral flavor. You could also use simple syrup.
- Light rum: Also known as silver rum or white rum. It's not a mojito without the rum!
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
- Muddle sugar, mint leaves, and minced ginger root with a muddler, flat end of a wooden spoon, or a pestle to break up the mint leaves and combine flavors. Muddle until a paste forms.
- Pour lemon juice, lime juice, mint ginger paste, agave syrup, and light rum into a glass over ice.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
I prefer club soda, but you could use any sparkling water.
You can use lemon juice in place of lime juice.
Other Cocktail Recipes
If you tried this Lemon Ginger Mojito Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Lemon Ginger Mojito
- Muddle sugar, minced ginger, and mint leaves until paste forms.
- Pour lemon juice, lime juice, mint ginger paste, agave syrup, and light rum into a glass filled with ice. Stir.
- Top with club soda.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results..