This creamy no-churn Turmeric Ice Cream is spiced with turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, and cardamom.
This sweet rich ice cream is dangerously good. It has warming spices balanced with creamy coconut milk.
The best part is there's no ice cream maker required! It has a wonderfully creamy texture without all the hassle of an ice cream maker.
I have been on a turmeric recipe kick because of the strange times we are in. Anything I can do to increase my health, I'm all in.
Another recipe to try is my Ginger Turmeric Kombucha recipe.
Is Golden Milk the Same as a Turmeric Latte?
Before we talk about this dairy-free Turmeric Ice Cream, is golden milk the same as a turmeric latte? Turmeric latte is also know as golden milk, so this Turmeric Ice Cream could also be called Golden Milk Ice Cream.
What Does a Turmeric Latte Taste Like?
Turmeric latte has the warming spices of turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, and black pepper. For this recipe, you get all the flavors of a turmeric latte in ice cream form.
There's sweetened condensed coconut milk and coconut milk to make this ice cream rich and creamy.
- Blend coconut milk, sweetened condensed coconut milk, ground turmeric, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground cardamom, vanilla extract, black pepper, and salt in a food processor or a high speed blender.
- Pour mixture into a large freezer-safe container, place in the freezer, and freeze overnight.
- To serve leave out at room temperature for 15 minutes or use a hot ice cream scoop (that's been dipped in hot water) for easier scooping.
This recipe will last up to a month in an airtight container in the freezer.
Other Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
Move over plain old ice cream, there's a new spiced ice cream in town that not only has health-boosting spices, but is so flavorful it will knock your socks off!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Turmeric Ice Cream
- Blender or food processor
- Mix ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.