You won't miss the alcohol in this refreshing Orange Mocktail Mojito. Made with fresh orange juice and mint, this is sure to please!
This Orange Mocktail Mojito is sweet and minty. Made with freshly squeezed orange juice, lime juice, club soda or clementine soda, fresh mint, and agave syrup, it tastes like an orange mojito without the white rum.
For people who don't want to imbibe, a mocktail mojito is a delicious alternative. This could also be made with rum of course.
Another mocktail recipe to try is my Ginger Pineapple Refresher.
What Is A Mocktail?
A mocktail is a drink that does not contain alcohol. It contains the herbs, sweetener, etc. that make up the cocktail's namesake but is alcohol-free.
- Orange juice: I used freshly squeezed orange juice. You could also use store-bought. My Orange Creamsicle Kombucha recipe is another recipe using orange juice.
- Lime juice: I used freshly squeezed lime juice. I do not recommend store-bought lime juice.
- Club soda or clementine soda: You could use any sparkling water.
- Mint leaves: I used fresh mint leaves. It's one of the classic mojito ingredients.
- Agave syrup: You could also use simple syrup. You could use maple syrup also, but keep in mind it will add a maple flavor.
To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
- Juice oranges and limes.
- Pour orange juice, lime juice, mint leaves, and agave syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the ingredients with a muddler, the flat end of a wooden spoon, or a pestle to break up the mint leaves and combine flavors.
- Pour into a glass over ice and top with club soda or orange soda.
- Garnish with an orange wedge or orange slice.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Maple syrup or simple syrup
- Ginger brew
- Grapefruit, tangerine or other citrus fruit
A mojito is a cocktail made with white rum, simple syrup, mint, lime juice, and club soda. A mocktail is a non-alcoholic version of a cocktail.
Since mocktails do not contain alcohol, they are safe for kids to drink.
🥃 Other Drinks
If you're looking for a sweet bubbly non-alcoholic drink, this mocktail mojito is for you.
I originally posted this recipe on June 6, 2015. I added new photos and text when I republished it.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Orange Mocktail Mojito
- Cocktail shaker
- Add orange juice, key lime juice, agave syrup and mint leaves into a cocktail shaker. Muddle until mint leaves are broken up.
- Pour into a glass with ice.
- Top with club soda or sparkling clementine juice.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.