This Frozen Cherry Daiquiri is cool and refreshing. It's perfect for a hot Summer day, and it's made in minutes.
This Frozen Cherry Daiquiri is the perfect way to end the work week. It will cool you off if you're experiencing hot temperatures like we are.
How to Make a Frozen Daiquiri
In a small saucepan, bring equal parts sugar and water to a boil to make the simple syrup. Simmer until the sugar is melted.
Other Rum RecipesThis Frozen Cherry Daiquiri is cool and refreshing. It's perfect for a hot Summer day, and it's made in minutes. Click To Tweet
- Taste after 1 ounce to see how you like it. You can always add more rum, but you can't take it away.
- Mix the frozen cherries right before serving. If you need to make it ahead of time, you could freeze the mixture then thaw it. It will most likely not freeze completely since it has rum in it.
- The simple syrup can be made ahead of time and will last several weeks in the fridge.
Frozen Cherry Daiquiri Recipe
What better way to end the day than a frozen daiquiri. Yum!
*I originally posted this recipe May 28, 2015. I added new photos and text when I republished it. I also changed the amount of rum from 2 ounces to 1 - 1 ½.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Frozen Cherry Daiquiri
- 1 ½ cup frozen cherries
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (½ lime)
- 1 - 1 ½ oz. light rum
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- equal parts sugar and water
- Simple Syrup: In a small saucepan, bring equal parts sugar and water to a boil. Simmer until sugar dissolves.
- Mix all ingredients in a Nutribullet or blender. Put in freezer for awhile if the mixture needs to be colder.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.