These healthy Sriracha Tofu Spring Rolls are a quick and easy meal. Paired with a sweet chili mango dipping sauce, they are great for dinner parties or a light snack.
Easy Spring Roll Recipe
When I worked full-time outside of the home vegan spring rolls were one of my go-to meals on a weeknight. After spending hours at work, the last thing that I wanted to do was spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
These healthy spring rolls take no time at all. It's just a matter of heating water for the rice paper wrappers, chopping some veggies, and mixing the dipping sauce ingredients.
The sriracha baked tofu takes the longest, so I like to do that the day before. It's an easy set-it-and-forget-it recipe, but it does take some time in the oven for the tofu to get crispy.
For this spring roll recipe you could bake the tofu for a shorter period of time since the tofu recipe is for sriracha baked tofu fries.
Other Simple Vegan Recipes
- ALT (Avocado, Lettuce, and Tomato) Wrap
- Veggie Sandwich with Basil Pesto Hummus
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Vegan Mexican Tortilla Pizza
These healthy Sriracha Tofu Spring Rolls are a quick and easy meal. Paired with a sweet chili mango dipping sauce, they are great for dinner parties or a light snack. Click To Tweet
How To Make Spring Rolls
- Heat water so that it's hot to the touch.
- Dip one rice paper wrapper at a time into the water. Try to keep it from curling over onto itself.
- On a plate or cutting board, lay out the wet rice paper wrapper as you get out the kinks.
- Place sliced veggies and tofu in the middle.
- Like you're rolling a burrito, fold the right and left sides over.
- Then fold the bottom over, rolling away from you as you tuck the filling ingredients in tightly.
- The wrapper will dry and stick to itself.
- Making spring rolls can take a little practice. You may tear a few wrappers while you get the hang of it. If you don't overstuff the spring rolls, you'll have a greater chance of making the perfect spring roll.
- Use a sharp knife to cut them in half, if desired.
- Watch the video below to see how to make a spring roll.
Can These Be Made Ahead of Time?
You can do one of two things. If you are going to eat the spring rolls later in the day, you can place a wet towel over the spring rolls.
Keep the spring rolls away from heat.
If you are going to eat your spring rolls the next day, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap. This option is perfect for brown bagging it to work.
The chili mango sauce can be made a couple of days in advance.
These healthy spring rolls are sweet and spicy!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Sriracha Tofu Spring Rolls
- Heat 2 cups of water on the stove or in the microwave until hot to the touch.
- Dip one of the rice paper wrappers into the water, turning until it is pliable.
- Place the rice paper wrapper on a plate or cutting board, flattening out the kinks as you place it.
- Place sliced cucumber, carrot, and sriracha baked tofu fries on the wrapper. Roll like you would a burrito, starting on the right and left sides. Next roll the bottom away from you as you tightly pull in the filling. The wrapper will dry and stick to itself.
- Repeat with each wrapper. Serve with Sweet Chili Mango Dipping Sauce.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.