These crispy Sriracha Baked Tofu Fries are an easy healthy snack that are paired with a sweet and spicy mango dipping sauce. Add these strips to a salad, wrap, or tacos!
If you're trying tofu for the first time, this healthy baked tofu recipe is a great place to start. The tofu gets crispy on the outside and the spicy sriracha powder gets baked onto the tofu.
Here I've paired the spicy tofu fries with a creamy sweet chili mango dipping sauce. If your kids like spicy foods, then they'll love coming home from school to this healthy snack.
If they aren't into spicy, then I have some Baked Tofu Fries with herbs that aren't spicy. Just don't make the recipe for the Raspberry Chipotle Ketchup that they're pictured with. It's spicy and tangy.
These tofu fries make a great appetizer, snack, or ingredient in other recipes.
*For these suggestions you may want to cook the tofu fries for less time.
- Spring rolls
- Sushi rolls
- Sandwich (cut slabs instead of fries)
What to Pair With Them
- Sweet fruit like mango, pineapple, raspberries, or cherries
- Sweet and spicy sauces like sweet chili sauce, BBQ sauce, vegan sriracha mayo, pineapple or mango salsa
- Sweet pickled veggies
- Cooling ingredients like cucumber, avocado or guacamole, lettuce, tomato, vegan sour cream, yogurt, or mayo, and vegan cheese
- Tart ingredients like lime juice or brown rice vinegar
- Savory ingredients like tamari, miso paste, or sesame oil
Other Healthy Fries
Spicy baked tofu fries with a sweet and spicy mango dipping sauce, what's not to love!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I love a small baking sheet for these baked tofu fries. The one below is the one I own. It fits perfectly in a toaster oven.
Sriracha Baked Tofu Fries
Sriracha Baked Tofu Fries
- 14 ounces extra firm tofu drained and pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha powder
- Salt and pepper
Sweet Chili Mango Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup chopped mango
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons lime juice
- Preheat 400°.
- Sweet Chili Mango Dipping Sauce: Mix ingredients in a Nutribullet or blender.
- Sriracha Baked Tofu Fries: Mix olive oil, sriracha powder, salt and pepper.
- Slice tofu long strips, about ¼-1/2". Coat tofu with marinade.
- Place tofu fries on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Flip and bake another 15-20 minutes, or until crispy.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply