This easy Peanut Sauce is perfect for spring rolls. It also works well as a dressing on a salad or in a Thai noodle dish.
One of my favorite sauces is Peanut Sauce. I could practically drink the stuff, it is so good. I have made a few variations of it, but this one is the original, and the one that I know by heart.
This gluten free vegan peanut sauce is sweet, savory, and spicy. It's the perfect sauce to dip your favorite spring rolls in, or drench some rice noodles in.
This easy Peanut Sauce is perfect for spring rolls. It also works well as a dressing on a salad or in a Thai noodle dish. Click To Tweet
Other Thai Recipes
- Thai Pizza
- Crispy Baked Tofu with Peanut Sauce
- Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup
- Sriracha Spring Rolls
How To Make This Recipe
For this peanut sauce you mix peanut butter, sweet chili sauce, sriracha sauce, gluten free tamari, lime juice, and water.
How to Use It
- If you don't have lime juice, you can use brown rice vinegar.
- If you want to use this as a spread, leave out the water.
- Experiment with the amounts! I've made this so many times that I eyeball it, so it comes out slightly different each time. Sometimes I add mirin, or use both lime juice and brown rice vinegar.
- Add some minced ginger for a little kick.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth. Add the amount of water listed, or as desired.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.