These healthy Sriracha Tofu Spring Rolls are a quick and easy meal. Paired with a sweet chili mango dipping sauce, they are great for dinner parties or a light snack.
Easy Spring Roll Recipe
When I worked full-time outside of the home vegan spring rolls were one of my go-to meals on a weeknight. After spending hours at work, the last thing that I wanted to do was spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
These healthy spring rolls take no time at all. It's just a matter of heating water for the rice paper wrappers, chopping some veggies, and mixing the dipping sauce ingredients.
The sriracha baked tofu takes the longest, so I like to do that the day before. It's an easy set-it-and-forget-it recipe, but it does take some time in the oven for the tofu to get crispy.
For this spring roll recipe you could bake the tofu for a shorter period of time since the tofu recipe is for sriracha baked tofu fries.
Other Simple Vegan Recipes You Might Like
- ALT (Avocado, Lettuce, and Tomato) Wrap
- Veggie Sandwich with Basil Pesto Hummus
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Vegan Mexican Tortilla Pizza
These healthy Sriracha Tofu Spring Rolls are a quick and easy meal. Paired with a sweet chili mango dipping sauce, they are great for dinner parties or a light snack. Click To Tweet
How To Make Spring Rolls
- Heat water so that it's hot to the touch.
- Dip one rice paper wrapper at a time into the water. Try to keep it from curling over onto itself.
- On a plate or cutting board, lay out the wet rice paper wrapper as you get out the kinks.
- Place sliced veggies and tofu in the middle.
- Like you're rolling a burrito, fold the right and left sides over.
- Then fold the bottom over, rolling away from you as you tuck the filling ingredients in tightly.
- The wrapper will dry and stick to itself.
- Making spring rolls can take a little practice. You may tear a few wrappers while you get the hang of it. If you don't overstuff the spring rolls, you'll have a greater chance of making the perfect spring roll.
- Use a sharp knife to cut them in half, if desired.
- Watch the video below to see how to make a spring roll.
Sriracha Tofu Spring Rolls
These healthy spring rolls are sweet and spicy!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Sriracha Tofu Spring Rolls
- Heat 2 cups of water on the stove or in the microwave until hot to the touch.
- Dip one of the rice paper wrappers into the water, turning until it is pliable.
- Place the rice paper wrapper on a plate or cutting board, flattening out the kinks as you place it.
- Place sliced cucumber, carrot, and sriracha baked tofu fries on the wrapper. Roll like you would a burrito, starting on the right and left sides. Next roll the bottom away from you as you tightly pull in the filling. The wrapper will dry and stick to itself.
- Repeat with each wrapper. Serve with Sweet Chili Mango Dipping Sauce.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.