This Chocolate Overnight Oats is made in minutes. It's perfect for hectic weekdays or on the go.
Chocolate for breakfast, yes please! Some days just call for a sweet chocolaty breakfast. For those days I make Chocolate Overnight Oats.
It's hearty and filling while satisfying my sweet tooth. To add some protein and fiber, I sometimes add chia seeds.This Chocolate Overnight Oats is made in minutes. It's perfect for hectic weekdays or on the go. Click To Tweet
Other Overnight Oats Recipes
- Mocha Almond Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Banana Cream Pie Overnight Oats
- Thai Coffee Overnight Oats
How to Make This Recipe
Mix almond milk, rolled oats, cacao powder, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight. In the morning add chocolate chips.
How Long Do Overnight Oats Need to Soak?
Place them in the fridge for a minimum of 3-4 hours up to 72 hours.
- You may want more liquid than I've listed. Start with the amount shown and check the consistency in the morning to see if you want more after it's been absorbed.
- For a creamy version with probiotics, use unsweetened vegan yogurt instead of almond milk.
- Add the chocolate chips right before you eat it.
How to Store
These overnight oats will last up to 3 days in the fridge.
- nut butter
- vegan yogurt
- chia seeds
- nuts: pecans, walnuts, almonds
- vanilla extract
- almond extract
- protein powder
- hemp seeds
- flax seeds
- spices: cinnamon, nutmeg
How to Serve
You can eat these overnight oats straight from the fridge or heat them up if you wish. To heat them, remove the lid and microwave at 30 second intervals until warmed to your liking.
This vegan overnight oats recipe is a sweet hearty breakfast.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Place rolled oats, almond milk, cacao powder, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight.
- Top oats with chocolate chips.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.